Experience CHS is designed to give students and their families an inside view of what life in our community looks like. We interact with teachers and students, sports, fine arts, and life on campus.
Please consider this your invitation for you and your family to join us at our next event! Register here.
If your schedule won't allow you to attend Experience CHS, we would be happy to set up a visit just for you. It is always helpful to experience a campus firsthand before deciding if it is the right school for you. We recommend that you plan to visit during the school year (between September and June) so that you can see the campus when students are still around. You will be able to attend chapel, sit in on a class or two, eat in the dining hall, meet with your admissions adviser, tour the campus, and meet current teachers and staff members.
Campus Visit Travel Incentive
Would you like to come visit our campus and experience for yourself what Caronport High School has to offer?
Please come see us! Take a tour of our facilities, eat in the cafeteria, stay in one of our dormatories, meet some teachers and sit in on a few classes and chapels. We invite you to experience everything a CHS Student does on regular day!
If you'd like to stop in for a visit, we'd love to help you to cover the cost of your trip. Here's what you need you to do:
- Contact our Admissions department and book a tour with one of our staff.
- Come for the tour and enjoy what CHS has to offer (all on-campus expenses wil be paid for you).
- Complete the application process. Online Application Form (if you've already started the application or have already been accepted you can still take advantage of this offer)!
- Upon acceptance and arrival at CHS as a student, we will offer you a tuition waiver of $100-$500 (see the waiver calculation below to find out how much you're eligible to receive).
Your visit is very important to us! Our staff and teachers look forward to seeing you on campus and showing you our unique way of life here at CHS.
Tuition Waiver Calculation
Find out how much you're eligible to receive by calculating your distance from the Briercrest campus (located in Caronport, SK):
- If you are coming from between 171km and 300 km, and you are travelling from within Saskatchewan, you will receive a $100 waiver.
- If you are coming from further than 300km, and you are from Saskatchewan, you will receive a $200 waiver.
- If you are coming from Alberta, Manitoba, Montana or North Dakota, you will receive a $300 waiver.
- If you are coming from beyond the Alberta, Manitoba, Montana or North Dakota borders, you will receive a $500 waiver.
Eligibility for Tuition Waiver
A student who is new to the institution (i.e. have not previously enrolled in an on-campus program or course) and who is enrolling in a full-time credit program in Caronport, SK, at Briercrest College, Briercrest Seminary, or at Caronport High School is eligible for a tuition waver.
- If the student has participated in an official tour of our campus within fourteen months of his/her registration date, he/she is eligible for this partial tuition waiver.
- An official tour involves registration to Briercrest with the help of an Enrolment Services member, and the completion of a formal tour of our campus with an Enrolment Services intern or staff member.
Note: a student's home community must be a distance of 170 km or more from Caronport, SK, in order to be eligible for the waiver.
If you have any questions about the Student Travel Incentive, or if you'd either like to schedule a campus visit or to speak with a CHS Recruitment Representative, please feel free to contact our office by using the contact information below!